Oily skin is one of the worst skin problems ever. If a person has greasy and shiny skin with open pores then it can be said that he has oily skin even you can easily check out your skin naturally as when you travel outside, your skin stuck dirt particles because of oil present on your skin surface. How skin gets oily? What factors make skin greasy? Let check it out.
There are several reasons for oily skin but some of them are very common these are -:
- Heredity -: sometimes the skin causes are transferred from parents to their offspring hence if parents had oily skin then the child also will. This cause is not curable because you can’t stop genes transformation between parents and their offspring.
- Environmental factors -: hot weather and climate lead skin to stimulate more oil production through the secretion of sebum (natural body oil).
- Low hydration -: low hydration cause oil glands more oily which release oil through skin pores hence hydrating your body will be helpful in blockage of skin glands and inflammation which makes glands less oily.
- Your diet -: yes your diet also affects your skin. If you are taking so many oily things like fast food and dairy products which contains unsaturated fats motivates sebaceous glands to excrete extra oil from the body which generally comes out from the pores of the face.
- Medical causes -: if a person is in medical treatment he has to take medicines regularly and regular use of medicine increase sebum level in the body which also results in oily skin.
There are several solutions for oily skin but some of them are traditional which effects much these are -:
- Wash your face twice a Day with cold water. Cold water tightens your skin and closes open pores so that the oil doesn’t come out.
- Use Multani Mitti (a traditional soil commonly found in India) enriched with magnesium chloride which controls oil production and removes acne.
- Use oil-free face wash and scrub to remove oil from the outermost layer from the face.
- Increase intake of vitamin C which helps in promoting the immune system and curing oily skin. The best source of vitamin C is blueberries, broccoli, guava, orange, and lemon.
- Vitamin A has antioxidants properties that help the end of poisons, lessen oil creation and help in the repair of skin tissues.